My books

I always enjoyed female fighting and when I decided to write books as a hobby, female fighting was a natural fit. When I need inspiration for a fight scene for my books, I watch videos I bought through the years. One thing I realised with trying to sell books is that reviews are gold. I therefore decided to review fighting videos I enjoy watching to hopefully help producers with sales. My reviews will reflect my honest view of the videos, good and bad.

Friday, September 25, 2020

Freshfite Kat vs Sammie the Bull

 Producer: Freshfite


Title: FFV133 Kat vs Sammie MMA Kickboxing Live Event


Fighters: Kat and Sammie the Bull


Link to Download: Purchase Here 

Outfits: Shorts and MMA  tops (somebody needs to help me with female clothing names) with inner gloves

Price: $19.99

Duration of Video: 00:15:04

Duration of Fight: Approximately 10 minutes (including breaks)

Number of Fights: 1

Tactics: Punching and kicking to the body only (saw a knee and a few elbows as well) 

Review: 

Round 1: 
This is a very difficult round to score. Both fighters land many hard punches to the belly and boobs. They also kick mostly to the legs, but also to the tummy. Kat lands a good short knee as well. These women know how to punch and kick and they do not hold back.

Round 2: 
There are more kicks to the belly in this round and they seem to have even more snap than the kicks during the first round. Kat probably lands the better kicks, while Sammie lands the better punches, including about ten to Kat's kidneys. When they tie up in the corner, Kat throws a few nice elbows.

Round 3: 
Kat starts the round fast, with a few nice punches, but Sammie comes back with good kicks to Kat's thigh. Both women are clearly hurting, but neither slows down, except for a short breather in the middle of the round. One fighter lands a hard kick followed by a volley of punches to the tummy. Her opponent goes down just before the end of the round and is unable to recover. 

Dislikes: 
I love stats and could not find any on the site. But that is probably just me. 

Likes: 
Where do I start. These women love to fight. There is a friendly, relaxed atmosphere before and after the fight, and even between rounds while Sammie chats to members of the audience. But the women are focused, and fighting with all they have during the rounds. They seem to have the typical martial arts respect for the sport and each other. The live audience adds to the atmosphere. If I have not said this before, Sammie is one of my favorite fighters. Win or lose, you know she always gives her all. This was a very close hard fought fight until the end. If it was not for the TKO, either of them could have won on points.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aim of this Blog

Aim of this blog

This blog is for reviews of female fighting videos I bought and enjoyed. I initially planned to review videos I did not enjoy watching (most...