My books

I always enjoyed female fighting and when I decided to write books as a hobby, female fighting was a natural fit. When I need inspiration for a fight scene for my books, I watch videos I bought through the years. One thing I realised with trying to sell books is that reviews are gold. I therefore decided to review fighting videos I enjoy watching to hopefully help producers with sales. My reviews will reflect my honest view of the videos, good and bad.

Thursday, September 24, 2020

DWW Ira P vs Maryna M Topless MMA

 Producer: DWW


Title: DWW FOM 243 Ira P vs Maryna M

Fighters: 

Ira P 

Age: 25
Weight: 55kg / 121 lbs

Maryna M

Age: 24
Weight: 52kg / 114 lbs 
Height: 170cm / 5' 7''

Link to Download: Purchase Here 

Outfits: Topless and thongs and MMA gloves

Price: $19.00

Duration of Video: 00:20:52

Duration of Fight: Approximately 15 minutes (including breaks)

Number of Fights: 1

Tactics: Striking (fists and feet), grappling, a few knee strikes and a little hair pulling on the ground

Review: 

Round 1: 
Both women rely mostly on kicks while they are on their feet. However, both also let their fists fly. What impressed me is the ease with which both kick to the head of the other. We also see combination kicks. When the fight goes to the ground, both have moments on top, with neither taking full advantage. A body scissor hold forces one fighter to tap.

Round 2: 
Some beautiful kicks again while the fighters are on their feet. They go down when one catches the other's foot, but quickly get up again. When they go down for the second time, one fighter dominates. She lands a number of punches to her opponent's face. But it is another body scissor hold which ends the round. The loser is in pain in the winner of the round has a bloody nose. The break between rounds is longer than usual to give both a chance to recover for the next round.

Round 3: 
The fight goes to the ground early in this round. One fighter dominates again. She lands a few punches to the face, but her tight body scissor hold end the round and the fight.

Dislikes: 
Nothing. I love this fight. 

Likes: 
These are two very beautiful women in a skilled topless MMA fight. Both women are from the BSA stable of fighters. The Black Sea Amazons enjoy fighting. These two are no exception. But the respect and care between them makes this fight special to me. They show that women can beat each other up, while being friendly with each other. I also always enjoy watching Ira P warming up (this time wearing a t-shirt). This video is one of my favorite DWW fights. This says a lot as DWW have released tons of quality female fighting videos.   

Screen grabs









No comments:

Post a Comment

Aim of this Blog

Aim of this blog

This blog is for reviews of female fighting videos I bought and enjoyed. I initially planned to review videos I did not enjoy watching (most...