My books

I always enjoyed female fighting and when I decided to write books as a hobby, female fighting was a natural fit. When I need inspiration for a fight scene for my books, I watch videos I bought through the years. One thing I realised with trying to sell books is that reviews are gold. I therefore decided to review fighting videos I enjoy watching to hopefully help producers with sales. My reviews will reflect my honest view of the videos, good and bad.

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Aim of this blog

This blog is for reviews of female fighting videos I bought and enjoyed. I initially planned to review videos I did not enjoy watching (mostly non-competitive stuff) as well. But I will rather tell you about what I perceive to be the right stuff.

Although I will only post reviews on videos I like, I will try to be as objective as possible in my reviews. I will discuss what I liked and what I disliked.

I will not express an opinion on the looks of the women competing as I respect any women willing to fight and I refuse to post something which may affect a woman's self confidence. 

I will use the following categories and some videos may be in more than one category:  
Wrestling 
Boxing
MMA
Catfighting 
Fistfighting 
Sexfighting
Contests 

Although I appreciate suggestions, I will not get into arguments on whether a fight qualifies for a specific category. As with my books, I do this as a hobby and I do not, and do not intent to make any money with this blog. What I do hope for is that my reviews help the producers of my favorite videos, to increase sales in order to produce yet more videos I can enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aim of this Blog

Aim of this blog

This blog is for reviews of female fighting videos I bought and enjoyed. I initially planned to review videos I did not enjoy watching (most...