My books

I always enjoyed female fighting and when I decided to write books as a hobby, female fighting was a natural fit. When I need inspiration for a fight scene for my books, I watch videos I bought through the years. One thing I realised with trying to sell books is that reviews are gold. I therefore decided to review fighting videos I enjoy watching to hopefully help producers with sales. My reviews will reflect my honest view of the videos, good and bad.

Friday, September 25, 2020

Catz Review Tequila vs Rocket

 Producer: Catz Review


Title: Charly aka Tequila vs Rocket - 061


Fighters: Tequila and Rocket


Link to Download: Purchase Here 

Outfits: Topless and G-strings

Price: $10.99

Duration of Video: 00:7:10

Duration of Fight: Approximately 6 minutes

Number of Fights: 1

Tactics: Hair pulling, body slaps, nipple tweaking, neck scissors  

Review: 

Round 1: 
Rocket pushes Tequila against the wall and they grab hold of each other's hair, for some vicious hair pulling. When they eventually go down, the hair pulling continue. This leads to one of the most memorable moments during a catfight. Rocket rips out a hand full of hair and drops it on the mat. Tequila stares as her lost hair for a few seconds before she looks up at someone and gives them a knowing smile. There are not many slaps during this round, as both fighters focus mostly on hair pulling. But the round includes nipple tweaking and tight neck scissors. Tequila also ends up with scratch marks to her neck, but I am not sure how this happened.  

Round 2: 
They wrestle each other down immediately and grab hold of each other's hair again. The hair pulling in the first round was vicious, It is even more vicious in the second round. Tufts of hair end up on the mat. They do not only rip each other's hair out, they also use each other's hair to twist their necks about. The round ends with neck scissors again. As a result of the neck scissors, one of fighters has to retire between rounds. 


Dislikes: 
If all I complain about is stats (I am weird that way), you know there is nothing wrong with the video. One other complaint. I am so sad there was never a rematch between these two very tough fighters. But both retired shortly after this fight. 

Likes: 
This is one of my favorite catfight videos. Rocket is one of my favorite catfighters. She is beautiful and tough as nails. There are some history between these fighters. Tequila dominated Rocket's friend and if I remember correctly, Rocket returned the favor. It seems like Tequila was on a mission to dethrone Rocket. 
This fight has some of the most vicious hair pulling I have seen in catfights. I am sure both had bald spots afterwards. They surely had neck pain as well and their scalps were probably raw for a while.
I like the no-nonsense way both these fighters used to fight. Neither complains at all while they inflict as much pain to each other as the can. 
This is a definitive must-have video. I watch it often and never get tired of it.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aim of this Blog

Aim of this blog

This blog is for reviews of female fighting videos I bought and enjoyed. I initially planned to review videos I did not enjoy watching (most...