My books

I always enjoyed female fighting and when I decided to write books as a hobby, female fighting was a natural fit. When I need inspiration for a fight scene for my books, I watch videos I bought through the years. One thing I realised with trying to sell books is that reviews are gold. I therefore decided to review fighting videos I enjoy watching to hopefully help producers with sales. My reviews will reflect my honest view of the videos, good and bad.

Friday, September 25, 2020

GirlfightClub Lilith vs Peaches

 Producer: GirlfightClub


Title: #017 The Basement Chronicles Vol 1

Fighters: 

Lilith

Age: 20

Weight: 120 lbs

Height: 5'5"

Peaches

Age: 19

Weight: 112 lbs

Height: 5'7"


Link to Download: Purchase Here 

Outfits: Nude

Price: $16.99

Duration of Video: 00:24:12

Duration of Fight: Approximately 21 minutes

Number of Fights: 1

Tactics: Body smashing (breast to breast), kicking, kneeing, breast mauling, breast pulling, nipple twisting, nipple pulling 

Review: 

Round 1: 
This round is a body smashing round. The fighters' hands are bound behind their backs, so there is no defense. They smash their boobs into each other over and over again. This only stops when they kick each other with feet and knees. Both women also use their shoulders a few times as weapons. These are not light bumps. The women slam their boobs into each other.  

Round 2: 
The fighters kneel in front of each other and maul each other's boobs with both hands. Neither uses her hands to defend, so their boobs are unprotected. The pain inflicted by both is clearly visible and their chests soon turn red. But both continue attacking the other's boobs, while moaning from the pain inflicted to her boobs.

Round 3:
The fighters lie on their backs with their feet away from each other and their heads next to each other. They reach back with both arms and maul each other's boobs. While their fingers mostly dug in to the top part of each other's boobs in the second round, they now dig into the bottom part of the boobs. They also pull on each other's boobs. There is some trash talking during this round and they end the round with nipple pulling and twisting. 


Dislikes: 
I usually like to see a clear winner. But in this case, the viewer is definitely the winner. 

Likes: 
I love contests. And I absolutely love breasts punishment contests. The body smashing contest is something I have only seen done this way by GirlfightClub. This is a pure boob to boob smashing contest. Obviously each fighter has to hurt her own boobs in order to hurt her opponent's boobs. A real tough titties contest.
The breast mauling is intense. But both women push on, although they are hurting. I love the kneeling breast mauling contest, but there is something special about the breast mauling contest while they lie on their backs. Nipple pulling and twisting is also one of my favorite contests. 
Like always, the GirlfightClub fighters are tough and not scared to dish out or take pain. If you enjoy titfights, buy this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aim of this Blog

Aim of this blog

This blog is for reviews of female fighting videos I bought and enjoyed. I initially planned to review videos I did not enjoy watching (most...