My books

I always enjoyed female fighting and when I decided to write books as a hobby, female fighting was a natural fit. When I need inspiration for a fight scene for my books, I watch videos I bought through the years. One thing I realised with trying to sell books is that reviews are gold. I therefore decided to review fighting videos I enjoy watching to hopefully help producers with sales. My reviews will reflect my honest view of the videos, good and bad.

Friday, September 25, 2020

Bitchfight UK Danni vs Becca

 Producer: Bitchfight UK


Title: Danni vs Becca

Fighters: 

Danni

Measurements: Not given

Dress size: 10

Height: 5'2"

Becca

Measurements: 34A - 26 - 36

Dress size: 10

Height: 5'4"


Link to Download: Purchase Here 

Outfits: Start with white button shirts, (these come off after first round. Becca fights topless (for the first time) and Dannie in her bra) short skirts and stockings.

Price: $14.99

Duration of Video: 00:14:20

Duration of Fight: Approximately 10.5 minutes (including break)

Number of Fights: 1

Tactics: Hair pulling, slapping to body,  

Review: 

Round 1: 
Becca announces before the fight this would be her first topless fight. They start with button shirts tied up only. These come loose during round one and one sees glimpses of her perky breasts. The women grab hold of each other's hair with one hand, while the slap non-stop with the other, mostly to the back and thighs. They go down but immediately get up again. 

Round 2: 
The shirts come off between rounds. Becca fights this round topless and Dannie in her bra. Like the first round, they pull hair with one hand and slap with the other. They fight mostly on their feet. One fighter submits shortly after the fight eventually goes to the floor.

Dislikes: 
As this is an older video, the resolution is lower than today's stuff. But it is good enough. I am not a big fan of stockings, but I know many guys are. 

Likes: 
Becca is as cute as a button. She seems to be a bundle of energy. I like the way she announces it will be her first topless match and the way she looks slightly shy when she takes off her shirt. But it is clear this was her choice and something she wanted to do.
The fight has a good balance between hair pulling and slapping. It is a very even match, until one fighter had enough. I like the respect the women show each other after the fight and the joy of the winner.
This is a good classic catfight, well worth buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aim of this Blog

Aim of this blog

This blog is for reviews of female fighting videos I bought and enjoyed. I initially planned to review videos I did not enjoy watching (most...