My books

I always enjoyed female fighting and when I decided to write books as a hobby, female fighting was a natural fit. When I need inspiration for a fight scene for my books, I watch videos I bought through the years. One thing I realised with trying to sell books is that reviews are gold. I therefore decided to review fighting videos I enjoy watching to hopefully help producers with sales. My reviews will reflect my honest view of the videos, good and bad.

Saturday, September 26, 2020

DWW Rene vs Andy

  Producer: DWW


Title: Movies-280 The Sisters Catfight Rene vs Andy

Fighters: 

Rene

Age 18

Weight: 45 kg / 99 lbs

Height: 161 cm / 5'3"

Andy

Age: 21

Weight: 50 kg / 110 lbs

Height: 165 cm / 5'4"


Link to Download: Purchase Here 

Outfits: Start with bikini bottoms (one thong and one full) and tops. Andy's boobs pop out in round 1 and she removes Rene's top in round 2 before she removes her own top between rounds 2 and 3

Price: $15.00

Duration of Video: 00:20:32

Duration of Fight: Approximately 19 minutes (including short breaks)

Number of Fights: 1

Tactics: Hair pulling, a few slaps, grappling  

Review: 

Round 1: 
Both women start with tops on. Andy's boobs pop out about halfway through the first round and she never covers them again. The women regularly pull hair and apply hold on each other, while they wrestle for top position. Each have time on top in a very competitive and close round. A body scissor hold from the bottom position wins the first round for one of the sisters.

Round 2: 
There is only a short break between rounds. The winner of round  taunts her sister and the loser responds by attacking the winner. One woman survives two body scissor holds and later wins the round with her own body scissors. 
Andy starts the round with her boobs still hanging out. Rene's right breast pops out, before Andy rips her top off. She fights topless for the rest of the fight.

Round 3:
Andy removes her own top (which moved down during the first round) and tosses it aside during the break between rounds. Both fighters are now in their bikinis bottoms only. Like the first two rounds, the women pull hair and grapple. It is a very close and competitive round, making it impossible to predict who will get the submission. It comes with another tight body scissors hold.

Round 4:
The two sisters are exhausted after the third round. The hair pulling clearly hurts in round four. One woman have slightly more control than the other in this round. She tries many holds and finishes the fight with a crucifix hold, while also pulling her sister's one leg up.

Dislikes: 
I usually don't like trash talking much. But the interaction between these sisters is actually very good, and adds to the intensity of the battle between sisters. 

Likes: 
I have many favorite DWW fighters. These two were not in that list, but they are now. I saw today there are two more fights between them (one as part of a round robin tournament between three fighters). These are on my 'To buy' list now. There is something special about fights between sisters. There is clearly also a history of fighting between them. After the first submission, the winner tells the loser she lost, just like at home. Neither of the sisters wants to lose this fight. It is hard-fought and very close. Each sister submits the other. Except perhaps for the last round, the rounds are very close, with both having chances to win each round. There are lots of hair pulling and body to body grappling between these two beautiful sisters. DWW has so many quality fights, but this one is definitely in my list of favorite DWW fights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aim of this Blog

Aim of this blog

This blog is for reviews of female fighting videos I bought and enjoyed. I initially planned to review videos I did not enjoy watching (most...