My books

I always enjoyed female fighting and when I decided to write books as a hobby, female fighting was a natural fit. When I need inspiration for a fight scene for my books, I watch videos I bought through the years. One thing I realised with trying to sell books is that reviews are gold. I therefore decided to review fighting videos I enjoy watching to hopefully help producers with sales. My reviews will reflect my honest view of the videos, good and bad.

Monday, October 15, 2018

CatzReview - Toony vs Chantelle Fox

Producer: CatzReview

Title: Chantelle Fox vs Toony

Fighters:
Toony

Record before fight: 3 fights, 2 wins

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 101 lbs

Chantelle Fox

Record before fight: 1 fight, 0 wins

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 105 lbs

Outfits: Nude

Price: $10.99

Duration video: 00:05:25

Duration actual fighting: Approximately 4 minutes 30 seconds

Number of fights: 1

Rules: Slapping to body, hair pulling, wrestling holds, breast mauling

Review

This is a short fight with some controversy. Toony is a little firecracker. Both land a few slaps and Toony kicks Chantelle before she neck-tosses her to the canvas. Toony maintains the neck hold, while Chantelle retaliates with hair pulling. Toony mauls Chantelle's breasts and land a few hard slaps to her thigh before she chokes her to submission. Chantelle complains about the choke hold and after the rules are renegotiated, the fight is on again.

After some slaps and kick, the fighters dig their fingers into each other's breasts (marks are soon visible on Chantelle's left breast) before they lock up in a mutual hair pull contest with a bit of breast mauling thrown in. The first round is called by the referee and it is also the end of the fight (not sure why).


Conclusion



Dislikes

It appears the fighters were not in agreement about the rules. I could not make out whether there was a submission at the end, or whether the fight was stopped between rounds.

Likes

Petite women always seem to fight with more intensity. This is no exception. Toony just keeps coming and she uses any tactic available to her to punish her opponent. The breast mauling is intense and were used to good effect by both fighters, but especially Toony.

I enjoy most videos I bought from CatzReview. Unfortunately I lost most with a hard disk crash, but I will review more of their videos later. This company is well worth supporting. They seem to be able to find an endless stream of beautiful women prepared to fight each other topless or nude.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Aim of this Blog

Aim of this blog

This blog is for reviews of female fighting videos I bought and enjoyed. I initially planned to review videos I did not enjoy watching (most...