My books

I always enjoyed female fighting and when I decided to write books as a hobby, female fighting was a natural fit. When I need inspiration for a fight scene for my books, I watch videos I bought through the years. One thing I realised with trying to sell books is that reviews are gold. I therefore decided to review fighting videos I enjoy watching to hopefully help producers with sales. My reviews will reflect my honest view of the videos, good and bad.

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Bitch Fight UK: Natalie vs Axa

Producer: Bitch Fight UK

Title: Axa v Natalie

Fighters:

Natalie
Axa

Outfits: Topless with stockings and suspenders

Price: $14.99

Duration video: 00:14:39

Duration actual fighting: Approximately 13 minutes

Number of fights: 1

Rules: Slapping to body, hair pulling, wrestling holds

Review

Natalie is one of my favorite fighters. I used to have most of her videos until I had a hard disk crash. I am glad I saved this fight on another disk. I prefer not to comment on looks of the fighters, but for those who like long nipples, you will enjoy Axa.

Round 1

The fight starts with both raining hard slaps to the other's body. They continue slapping when they tumble to the ground. Natalie concentrates her slaps to Axa's side and back while Axa slaps different body parts, including Natalie's breasts. There are some hair pulling, but mostly to control the opponent. The first round is very even and it is impossible to predict a winner at this point. One of the attributes that made Natalie such an effective fighter is her ability to hurt her opponent from the bottom position. This is evident in round 1. Natalie is very comfortable fighting with Axa on top of her.

Round 2

The round starts with a slap fest before they pull each other down by the hair. Hair pulling is more intense than in round one and is used as a way to hurt the opponent and not only to control her. Natalie spends most of the round on top, giving Axa a chance to prove she is able to effectively fight from the bottom position as well. Most of Axa's slaps are aimed at one spot on Natalie's back, breaking the skin. Natalie slaps mostly to Axa's arms and lands a few to her breasts. This round is once again very even and difficult to call for either fighter.

Round 3

The third round is even more intense than the previous two. Both women seem to go for broke to end the fight in this round. Instead of just pulling hair, they yank each other's heads from side to side. Natalie is especially ruthless in this regard. She is in the top position again and again lands a few stinging slaps to Axa's breasts, and plenty to her body. One fighter starts to take control and manages to submit her opponent. 




Conclusion

Dislikes

I am not a big fan of stockings and suspenders. But this is just personal taste and I know many guys love them. There are no stats (age, height, weight, fight record, etc.) in the video. I am probably a bit of a nerd, but I love stats.

Likes

The fighters are evenly matched. This results in a very competitive match. Both slap with all they have and their bodies show the effects of being slapped repeatedly. After her fights, it is always clear that Natalie was in a fight. Her light skin marks easily and her hair is disheveled. She rocks this look. I love the spontaneous hug and friendliness between the fighters moments after the fight is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aim of this Blog

Aim of this blog

This blog is for reviews of female fighting videos I bought and enjoyed. I initially planned to review videos I did not enjoy watching (most...