My books

I always enjoyed female fighting and when I decided to write books as a hobby, female fighting was a natural fit. When I need inspiration for a fight scene for my books, I watch videos I bought through the years. One thing I realised with trying to sell books is that reviews are gold. I therefore decided to review fighting videos I enjoy watching to hopefully help producers with sales. My reviews will reflect my honest view of the videos, good and bad.

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Girlfight.Club #001 Black Eye Competition: Chloe vs Firefly

Producer: GirlfightClub

Title: Chloe vs Firefly Black Eye Competition #003

Fighters: Chloe Pandemonium vs Firefly Reign


Link to Download: Purchase here

Outfits: Round 1 - Underwear; Rounds 2 and 3 Nude

Price: $12.99

Duration video: 00:14:06

Duration actual fighting: Approximately 7 minutes including replays and short breaks



Photos: Below are a few photos from twitter and a few screen grabs of the video:

Photos 1 to 4: From twitter
Photo 5: Stare down
Photos 6 and 7: Fighters before the fight
Photos 8 and 9: Bruises and cuts after round 1
Photos 10 and 11: Punches during round 2
Photos 12 and 13: Action from round 3
Photos 14 and 15: Fighters after the fight

Number of fights: 1

Rules: Rounds 1 and 2: The fighters take turns punching each other in the face. No defense is allowed (although this rule is broken often). Round 3: Fistfight with punching only (no grappling, no throws, no kicking, no mauling etc.)

Review

Round 1: Both women start off tentatively and the first few punches are not thrown with full force. However, after Firefly lands a hard right to Chloe's cheek, both start landing hard punches. Firefly starts to block punches and she sways away from a few others. However, both still manages to land hard punches to the other's face. Their faces already show black marks and are slightly swollen. One fighter splits the other's lip and lands another hard punch to the lip after it was split.

Round 2: Both women are hurting already and punches to their swollen faces clearly hurt very much. Firefly continues blocking and even Chloe starts to sway away from a few punches. Both land some very hard punches though. Chloe takes a left to her chin which would have put many women down. Both women look relieved when the round is over. Their faces are badly marked and swollen after this round.

Round 3: It is more difficult to hit each other as both women are allowed to protect themselves. Most punches miss their target, but a few catch the opponent in the face. These punches are thrown with a lot of force and one fighter breaks the other's nose. After a short break they resume the fight and one fighter lands two hard rights to her opponent's face. The second connects with the mouth and ends the fight. The slow-motion replay of these two punches is a treat to watch.

Conclusion:

Dislikes: 


With Firefly blocking some punches, Chloe is unable to connect with her face. However, both still land enough hard punches. One can also not blame Firefly for blocking. Not many people will be willing to take punches in the face without any protection. Chloe is very special for taking most of the punches without moving an inch.

Likes: 


This is totally real and unique. I have not seen anything like this anywhere else. If you have any doubts, just listen to the sound of fists smacking into faces and look at the swollen and bruised faces after the fight. Both women have my gratitude for being willing to fight each other under these rules and for lasting into the third round. There is a reason why this video is my first review. It is one of my favorite videos and well worth the money I paid for it. I would love to see more of these two brave fighters.




  
 
 

2 comments:


  1. Thanks for the great description. I also bought the fight and find it unique. Have never seen something like this before. An absolute buy recommendation. Also I am grateful to the girls for doing something like that ! Tahnks !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Not many fighters would agree to these rules.

      Delete

Aim of this Blog

Aim of this blog

This blog is for reviews of female fighting videos I bought and enjoyed. I initially planned to review videos I did not enjoy watching (most...