My books

I always enjoyed female fighting and when I decided to write books as a hobby, female fighting was a natural fit. When I need inspiration for a fight scene for my books, I watch videos I bought through the years. One thing I realised with trying to sell books is that reviews are gold. I therefore decided to review fighting videos I enjoy watching to hopefully help producers with sales. My reviews will reflect my honest view of the videos, good and bad.

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Suitefights Lexi vs Brooke

Producer: Suitefights

Title: Lexi vs Brooke

Fighters: 

Lexi: 

Fights: 2
Wins: 1
Losses: 1

Sarah-Brooke: 

Fights: 1
Wins: 1
Losses: 0

Outfits: Starting with thong panties which are torn early in the fight

Price: $8.99 or $9.99 depending on quality

Duration video: 00:05:07

Duration actual fighting: Approximately three minutes thirty seconds

Number of fights: 1

Rules: Punching (body), slapping, kicking and kneeing (body), breast mauling, crotch mauling, hair pulling, wrestling 

Review: 

The fight starts with hard slaps to the face and a few body punches and hair grabs. Lexis tears Sarah-Brooke's thong off after about thirty seconds. One fighter lands some very solid punches to the other's belly, clearly hurting her. After this the fighters lock up in a standing position. They pull hair, maul breasts and crotches for a while before one fighter goes down to her knees. The other lands a solid knee to her belly. She follows this up with three or four more knees to the belly and breasts when her opponent gets back to her feet. They go to the ground for a short while and as they get up one fighter lands another hard knee to the other's belly. She manages to pull the other down by her hair before she lands a few stinging slaps to her face. They both get back to their feet and exchange punches to the body before one women gives due to a shoulder injury. Both bodies are marked by this short but vicious fight.

Dislikes: 

This could have been a classic fight if it was not for an injury stopping the fight after only three and a half minutes. But the safety of the fighters should always come first.

Likes: 

Some of the hardest knee strikes and slaps to the face I have seen in a catfight. One woman seems to have the upper-hand, but the other fights back bravely and also lands some solid strikes. The crotch mauling is intense and must have caused a lot of pain to both women. Although the fight is short, the action makes it worthwhile to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aim of this Blog

Aim of this blog

This blog is for reviews of female fighting videos I bought and enjoyed. I initially planned to review videos I did not enjoy watching (most...