My books

I always enjoyed female fighting and when I decided to write books as a hobby, female fighting was a natural fit. When I need inspiration for a fight scene for my books, I watch videos I bought through the years. One thing I realised with trying to sell books is that reviews are gold. I therefore decided to review fighting videos I enjoy watching to hopefully help producers with sales. My reviews will reflect my honest view of the videos, good and bad.

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Freshfite FFV133 Kat vs Sammie MMA Kickboxing

Producer: Freshfite

Title: FFV133 Kat vs Sammie MMA Kickboxing Live Event 3/15/2014 Set 4 

Fighters: Sammy vs Kat

Outfits: Gym wear, MMA gloves, bare feet

Price: $9.99

Duration video: 00:15:04

Duration actual fighting: Approximately 10 minutes including breaks

Number of fights: 1

Rules: MMA gloves kickboxing. Kicks and punches to body only. Breasts and crotches seem to be legal targets.

Review: 

Round 1: 

Both land punches and kicks, with Kat seeming to target Sammy's breasts. She also lands a few low kicks and punches to Sammy's crotch area. The round is pretty close.

Round 2: 

Kat starts the round fast and lands most of the strikes early in the round. However, Sammy comes back and lands some vicious strikes to Kat's body, including five or six punches to the kidneys (which also seems to be legal). Kat has a flurry at the end of the round. Once again a very close round.

Round 3: 

Kat starts fast again, but Sammy comes back almost immediately. The punches and kicks seem to be thrown with more venom and both fighters clearly hurt the other. A left kick, followed by a left hook to the solar plexus forces one woman to forfeit the fight on the bell ending the third round.

Dislikes: 

Not many. A second angle would have been nice in order to see punches and kicks better. Sammy allows Kat to recover a few times, not pressing when Kat is hurting.

Likes: 

This is a no thrills fight. Both women get down to business. The referee does not interfere with their fight much, possibly letting a few things go (low blows and kidney strikes). Although there seems to be bad blood between the women during the fight (based only on the force with which they strike each other), there is very good sportsmanship after the fight. This fight is somewhere between a catfight and a professional kickboxing match.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aim of this Blog

Aim of this blog

This blog is for reviews of female fighting videos I bought and enjoyed. I initially planned to review videos I did not enjoy watching (most...