My books

I always enjoyed female fighting and when I decided to write books as a hobby, female fighting was a natural fit. When I need inspiration for a fight scene for my books, I watch videos I bought through the years. One thing I realised with trying to sell books is that reviews are gold. I therefore decided to review fighting videos I enjoy watching to hopefully help producers with sales. My reviews will reflect my honest view of the videos, good and bad.

Monday, April 22, 2019

GirlfightClub: Gwendolyn vs Shortcake

Producer: GirlfighClub

Title: #016 Shortcake vs Gwendolyn 'Hell to Pay'

Fighters:  

Shortcake: 
Age: 18
Height:4'10"

Gwendolyn: 
Age: 19
Height: 5'4"

Link to Download: Purchase Here 

Outfits: Nude

Price: $19.99

Duration of Video: 00:11:28

Duration of Fight: Approximately 5 minutes 30 seconds, including a short break for medical care

Number of Fights: 1

Tactics: Grappling, Hair pulling, slaps (body and face), breast mauling, crotch mauling, kicks (body), choking, throws to concrete floor

Review: 

This is a short fight which are fought at a thousand miles a second. The fight almost ends a few seconds in when Gwendolyn throws Shortcake on her back onto the concrete floor. After Shortcake receives medical attention, the women fly into each other. I had to watch this a few times to see all the action. They literally try to rip each other's tits off. The hair pulling and crotch mauling are also intense. But the face slaps are out of this world. Both wind up and slap with all they have. When one fighter screams at the other to give, the answer is 'come at me'. After some hard kicks to the body and vicious face slaps, one of them eventually gives.

Dislikes: 

This is slightly to one sided for my liking. But both women punish the other. The winner is also on the receiving end of very hard face slaps and vicious breast mauling.

Likes: 

This fight is brutal and it looks like these women truly hate each other. Yet, when the fight is over, the winner helps the loser up and hugs her. During the interviews after the fight, neither has anything bad to say about the other and both are sweet young women. It is actually hard to believe they just fought each other in a brutal fight. If you like women trying to destroy each other's breasts, you will love this video. But the face slapping is probably more brutal than the breast mauling. These young women really know how to dish it out. Both also show they are able to take it. This is a must for anybody who enjoys aggressive fights where both women take a lot of punishment. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aim of this Blog

Aim of this blog

This blog is for reviews of female fighting videos I bought and enjoyed. I initially planned to review videos I did not enjoy watching (most...