My books

I always enjoyed female fighting and when I decided to write books as a hobby, female fighting was a natural fit. When I need inspiration for a fight scene for my books, I watch videos I bought through the years. One thing I realised with trying to sell books is that reviews are gold. I therefore decided to review fighting videos I enjoy watching to hopefully help producers with sales. My reviews will reflect my honest view of the videos, good and bad.

Monday, April 8, 2019

Due to work pressure I have been unable to review videos for a couple of weeks. Things should be better by the weekend. I have the following videos lined up for review and will try to do them in the following order:

FCS: Pamela vs Veve (Catfight with  lots of nip-slips)
CatzReview: Eve vs The Boss (Topless Catfight)
Girlfight Club Gwendolyn vs Shortcake (Nude Catfight)
Bitchfight UK: Natalie vs Sahara (Topless Catfight)
DWW Ira P vs Maryna (Topless MMA)
Freshfite Sammy vs Kat Body Kickboxing
CatzReview: Rocket vs Charly (Topless Catfight)
Girlfight Club Lilith vs Peaches (Nude Titfight)
Bitchfight UK: Becca vs Danny (Topless Catfight)
DWW Rene vs Andy (Topless Sisters Catfight)

I have more to review, but I will try to review these during April and the first two weeks in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aim of this Blog

Aim of this blog

This blog is for reviews of female fighting videos I bought and enjoyed. I initially planned to review videos I did not enjoy watching (most...