My books

I always enjoyed female fighting and when I decided to write books as a hobby, female fighting was a natural fit. When I need inspiration for a fight scene for my books, I watch videos I bought through the years. One thing I realised with trying to sell books is that reviews are gold. I therefore decided to review fighting videos I enjoy watching to hopefully help producers with sales. My reviews will reflect my honest view of the videos, good and bad.

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Boxarella: Boxarella's Boob Boxing

Producer: Boxarella

Title: Boxarella's Boob Boxing

Fighters: Boxarella 

Outfits: Boxing shorts and bikini top (round 1), topless (round 2), oiled breasts (round 3)

Price: $23.99

Duration video: 00:23:30

Duration actual fighting: Approximately 23 minutes (action shown from three camera angles) and some posing included.

Number of contests: 1

Rules: Boxarella takes punches to her unprotected breasts and tries to hold on as long as possible. 

Review: 

Round 1: 

Boxarella is wearing a red bikini top and a guy is punching her boobs with her arms at her side. He starts with hard taps, mainly punching from the outside in. A harder uppercut to her left boob makes her bring her hands up momentarily, before she allows him to punch her boobs again. He varies his punches between taps to stiff jabs and between, hooks, uppercuts and straight punches. He also lands a few punches to her tummy. After about 90 seconds she has to stop the action to nurse her boobs. He lands about 115 punches to her boobs in this round, and about 20 to her tummy.

Round 2: 

Boxarella is topless and the effects of the punches is easier to see as her boobs fly all over the place. His tactics are the same as the first round and her lands about 95 punches to her boobs.

Round 3: 

Boxarella applies baby oil to her boobs before the round starts. He lands about 90 punches to her boobs during this round. Her reaction to the punches makes it clear her boobs are more sensitive than the first two rounds.

Dislikes: 

I would have preferred it if this was a contest between two women, where both get a chance to punch the other's boobs. But I guess its not that easy to find women willing to have their breasts punched.

Likes: 

Anybody who likes breast punishment during fights will enjoy this. Although the punches are not full force and some are merely taps, she takes a lot a good stiff punches to her boobs and you have to respect her ability to take the pain. There are three camera angles, front view (slightly from her right), bottom view (from between her feet) and side view (from her left). This is a tough challenge for any woman, but Boxarella seems to enjoy the challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aim of this Blog

Aim of this blog

This blog is for reviews of female fighting videos I bought and enjoyed. I initially planned to review videos I did not enjoy watching (most...